Thursday, August 5, 2010

Here Goes Nothin...

Whats up everybody,

Lately I have been privaliged enough to be part of many great small adventures in the southeast.  For the most part I have tried to either A, send everything to Alliance in hopes of it getting posted, or B, post everything on Facebook which I am entirely over.  Not a big fan of Facebook in the first place and posting wakeboard stuff all over it keeps me on the site more then I need to be.  So a blog is my only resort.  I have resisted starting one for long enough and finally have caved. 

So welcome everyone to SafetyFirstWake.com.  Here I will be posting anything and everything I can get my hands on wake/nonsense related pertaining to our adventures, lifestyle and events.  I will be mostly highlighting old and new friends throughout this blogs life, you will not find content from other wake related blogs.  Safety First Wake is ALL original content.  We'll see how long this lasts, hopefully a while.  So lets all have fun and enjoy our passion...WAKE!
-cmoore

No comments:

Post a Comment