Thursday, August 26, 2010

Malibu Boat Owners Party Review - Shout Out

So last night Brad Beckham and I headed over to Sunset Cove to check out the Malibu party. I had no idea what to expect going into it, all I expected to see was tons of Malibu Boats and a bikini contest. Unfortunately I have no pictures of either, I went to have a good time and a good time was had. The new Axis A20 was even on display, I was pumped to see it. Ballin boat except for the dash…not impressed. We stuck around to watch the bikinis and then headed to the boat to chill for a little bit and plan our next move.

This is where the shout out comes in. We just happened to pull into a slip followed by another Malibu full of SCAD ladies that happened to know Slayden Johnson, which you now know I know from his pics a few weeks ago.  Which they actually had been here to see too. 

True Story - (before we officially introduced ourselves)
Brad - "So have you heard of Chris Moore?" (not that they were supposed to or anything)
Roxy - "Uh I don't think so, we ride with a guy named Slayden, his gear is actually in our boat."
Me - "Haha oh ya, I know Slayden."
Roxy - "Ya we were lookin at some pictures of him earlier on some safety wake site or something?"
Brad - "Oh ya? Thats this guys website...Chris Moore"

So we talked a little boat smack back and forth to the point where friendships were quickly made. Quick note to self – continuous poking fun of ladies in boats results positively…good to know. So thanks Roxy, Sophie, Debra and Dixie for a fun night even though I got made fun of for blogging but now your smiling because your names are on here! And I’m kinda disappointed I did not get any skate ollie pics at any point today.

So because I have zero pics from any points of the evening I am posting a pic of Brads Bu just so if anyone in the future sees it, make sure you flag us down and say whats up. Its also just beyond worthy of showing it to everyone. My personal nickname for it has always been the “Transformer” boat. If there was a boat in any of those movies, this would have been it. It does everything you need it to and then some, plus its the boat version of Bumblebee except black and red.




No comments:

Post a Comment